Have you lost a tooth, or a series of teeth, and wish to regain the beauty and health of your smile? The impact of missing teeth is far greater than cosmetic. Dental implants bring complete restoration to the look and vitality of your smile.
What Are Dental Implants? | State-of-the-Art Technologies
Like an iceberg, teeth feature two parts. The visible portion of a tooth, known as the crown, and the hidden portion, known as the root. When a tooth is extracted due to trauma or decay, the visible and invisible portions are removed. This is when many problems arise.Traditionally, dentures are used to restore both the aesthetic and function of missing teeth. Unfortunately, these removable devices don’t provide internal structural support. The result? Bone loss around the missing teeth as your body attempts to respond to teeth absence. Thankfully, advancements in restoration dentistry allows us to fix not only the appearance of your mouth, but also prevent serious complications down the road.
In essence, dental implants offer:
- Natural Appearance | Using the latest technologies, dental implants look more like your natural teeth than ever before.
- Long-Term Cost Savings | Implants are made to last years. This means less cost associated with temporary dental appliances and more time enjoying your beautiful smile.
- Reduced Risk of Health Issues | Experience fuller, longer dental health by helping to prevent jaw bone loss and boosting overall oral health.
Our Dental Implants | Reconstructing Beautiful Smiles
As an active member of the Australian Dental Association, our commitment to the health and beauty of your teeth is unparalleled. Our dentists remain on the forefront of dental technologies. Because of this, we offer the latest dental implants: Straumann, Osstem and Dentium. So what makes these implants so special?
Each implant delivers the highest-quality results by combining thoroughly researched knowledge with the latest technological advancements. Choosing the best implant is based upon two main factors:
- #1 | Your unique dental situation. After evaluation, your dentist will help determine the best implant to boost the beauty of your smile and the vitality of your mouth.
- #2 | Your budget. Once your dentist completes evaluation, you can discuss the best option for your oral and budget health.